Tuesday, July 12, 2005

OS X Tiger

Apple does not cease to amaze me. Wednesday I went to the U of T computer shop and they had a waiting list for the new OS (Tiger). I decided to order online - like the guy said, whatever long it takes to get to me it's how long it would take to get to them since they order from the same source. I placed an order Wednesday night and had a choice of regular or expedited shipping. Since regular shipping was free and I wasn't in a hurry, I chose that. The site said it would be delivered btw 6-10 business days. Thursday I got an email saying my order was shipped. Friday morning a delivery guy from Purolator left a message (we weren't home) saying there was a package for me and he would leave it at an address on Bloor street. I spent all of Sunday wondering what could it possibly be. It couldn't be my Apple order since I had just ordered it! Well, it was! So, next time you need anything and can't get it at the computer shop, don't hesitate to use the online store.

I'll wait until the weekend to install Tiger. I want to do a clean install (the HD needs some cleaning up) and that will probably take half the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra said...

Indeed I am. I can't wait for the day when I'll be able to buy a G5 with big screen... For now my reliable PowerBook will sufice.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home