Saturday, December 31, 2005

Testing MacJournal v. 4

As many of you know, I'll be leaving for Barcelona sometime in March to do research for my thesis. One of the common advices I've got from supervisors and senior grad students alike is to keep a journal while I'm at the archives. It helps keeping track of ideas while reading the documents as well as general information about the archives and the people who work there. I am all convinced of the usefulness of this approach but being the technology freak that I am, I had to see if I could find a special software for journaling. I’ve downloaded MacJournal for testing and since it is supposed to have a blogging support tool, I decided to write an entry and see if it would publish ok... Ok, let’s test it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home