Monday, March 27, 2006

Relaxing in Pointe-Claire Village

We are staying with our friend Jenn in Pointe-Claire village and on thursday morning we went for a leisurely walk along the village and down to the point, by the lake (which is not really a lake but the St Lawrence river but which everybody calls "the lake"). The weather smiled upon us on our first official day of holiday and we spend an hour sitting in the sun watching a pair of paragliders zooming on the ice in a small bay by the village, one on a snowboard and another on skis.

Some sites and pictures of the village (I haven't been able to upload my pictures yet so these will do for now...)
Le Moulin de Pointe-Claire
I would love to live in a place like this
Official site
Euro-Plus Cafe (where we go for coffee every morning)
Dubuc Opticiens (where I buy my glasses - I'm having sunglasses made this time; they are so cool!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Louise Leger said...

Was just googling info on Pointe Claire Village for an article I am writing. . . I grew up around there and it is a lake. It is Lac St-Louis and to the east it flows into the St. Lawrence. :-)

Louise, now in Toronto

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home