Friday, April 07, 2006

Clases de español begin monday!

After much walking up, down and around the Diagonal looking for a cable company ,through which to get internet, a bank, grocery store, and all the other necessities of life, we finally made it to the Spanish school. I tried their online test and they had placed me in a high intermediate class but when we got to the school to register last wednesday, it turns out they don't have a high intermediate class beginning next week. I asked if I could go one level lower, but they thought best to place me one level higher. i.e. in the advanced class! eeeeeeek, spanish class may actually turn out to be hard! Alan thinks that it will probably be best for me if I have to struggle a little bit; he's probably right, I'll probably work harder and learn more that way. I'm still a bit uneasy though... on the plus side, there are only 2 other students in my class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home