Sunday, April 09, 2006

Palm Sunday at the Monastery of Pedralbes


Peace and light. Lightness brought not only by the sun but also by the delicate weightlessness of the columns. That's the impression that remained with me from our visit to the monastery of Pedralbes this morning. I've posted some of the images here.



After our visit to the monastery we walked around the square in front of the church, where families were enjoying the nice day after/before Palm sunday procession. These twin girls caught my attention while they were running around...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Brings back good memories of silent moments in a monastry, peaceful, just being there in the moment. Did you hear the sound of the trompets in the procession? Lots of processions coming up for Semana Santa? Keep us posted! Best, H.

6:51 PM  
Blogger landismom said...

Hi, thanks for letting me know about wordpress being down--I didn't realize it until you commented. When I went to the dashboard, there seems to be some server error.

Didn't realize you were back to blogging! Glad to see it.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home